MEMBER'S OBLIGATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Member institutions are highly expected to fulfill their commitments and obligations towards supporting the work of APUIHEA in order to properly address the development and sustainability needs of both the member institutions and society.
Member institution should:
- Respect and uphold the Association’s Statute in its entirety.
- Accept and implement the relevant decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Actively participate in fostering goals and objectives of the Association.
- Make on-time payment of membership fees of Association.
- Actively participate in the Association's meetings and other formal gatherings and events.